Kick Bot DX Early Access
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Available NOW as part of the Kentucky Fried Pixels bundle!
An infinite wall-jumping game where you send different types of unlockable bots to their doom for... research purposes.
Kick Bot is back and this time there are more hazards, more rewards, and more bots to test!
This game is still in development and we are working toward a final release on iPhone, iPad, iPad Touch, Android Devices, and PC. By purchasing this early access version you will get exclusive access to play new versions as they are developed and get a glimpse at our development process.
Deep underground, scientists have been obsessively working on building the perfect wall-jumping bots. Thousands of bots have failed and fallen into the scrap heap. Can you prove you have what it takes to build and test the perfect bot?
- All new graphics and updated visual effects!
- Procedurally-generated infinite level design!
- Music and SFX options!
- Unlockable playable bots each with their own look and special ability! (in development)
- Collect research points and use scrapped bots to build parts for new ones!(in development)
- New hazards including electrocuting tesla coils, high RPM sawblades, spike smashers and more!(in development)
- Compare your high score with the world with built in social media sharing - each bot has it's own leaderboard!(in development)
- Achievements for the most daring moves!(in development)
- Daily challenge mode - compete with your friends using the same placement of hazards! (in development)
- Secret new game mode - details coming soon
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Tuesday work night 14 days ago
- Bots work on labor day - bug fixes! 15 days ago
- Released new version Beta 0.1 ! 15 days ago
- Odd bug with Unity animator state machine & new character concepts 70 days ago
- Kick Bot DX pixelart overhaul during Indie-pendence day at Warp Zone Louisville 70 days ago
- More Bots, and more intense action coming soon to Kick Bot! 70 days ago
- We cooked up a new version of Kick Bot for Kentucky Fried Pixels! 70 days ago