A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Kick Bot is a 2-button precision wall jumping game that takes place inside a giant robot leg on the Moon!
Wall jump, slide, butt stomp, and dash past dozens of devious robot-crushing obstacles with only two buttons! Stop an evil AI from kicking Earth by destroying the GigaLeg, a giant moon-mounted robot leg.
- Wall jump, slide, butt stomp, and dash through 8 levels to see what Kick Bot is all about!
- Simple two-button controls, but many challenging maneuvers to master
- Respawn fast! There's no time to waste
- Crisp pixel-art visuals inspired by the 16-bit handheld console generation
- Heart-pounding electronic soundtrack by Jake Mercer
Full game will include:
- Wall jump, slide, butt stomp, and dash through 7 unique worlds and over 100 tough-as-nails levels
- Plug in USB drives to unlock secret extra-challenging levels
- Over 25 unique music tracks (soundtrack will be available at launch)
|Updated||9 days ago|
|Published||15 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||in 4 days|
|Author||Two Scoop Games|
|Tags||2D, Difficult, Fast-Paced, indie, Pixel Art, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller, Joy-Con|
- Kick Bot demo now available!15 days ago