A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Barely touch the ground as you chain together wall-jumps, slides, dashes, and butt stomps through seven unique worlds filled with tough-as-nails traps and puzzles! You'll be surprised what you can do with only TWO-BUTTONS, quick reflexes, and a sharp mind!
The evil computer named GIGA was banished to the moon, ten years later it has built a giant robot leg and plans to kick the Earth! You are Kick Bot, sent inside the GIGALeg to wall-jump your way through 7 unique worlds and have humanity!
- Wall jump, slide, butt stomp, and dash through 8 levels to see what Kick Bot is all about!
- Simple two-button controls, but many challenging maneuvers to master
- Respawn fast! There's no time to waste
- Heart-pounding electronic soundtrack by Jake Mercer
Full game will include:
- Wall jump, slide, butt stomp, and dash through 7 unique worlds and over 100 tough-as-nails levels
- Plug in USB drives to unlock secret extra-challenging levels
- Over 25 unique music tracks (soundtrack will be available at launch)
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Oct 27, 2020|
|Author||Two Scoop Games|
|Tags||2D, Difficult, Fast-Paced, Indie, Pixel Art, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller, Joy-Con|
- Kick Bot demo now available!Oct 07, 2020